Are you participating in #24Speed2019? Don't know how to start with making a film, let alone in JUST 24 hours?
Join us for #24Speed2019 BOOTCAMP! During this hour-and-a-half session, we will go through:
- the rules, process, and what to expect during our kick-off event;
- the basics of video production and what best equipment to use to get you started;
- the basics of the video editing software, Final Cut Pro X;
- tips & tricks to successfully participate in the competition;
- & any other questions that YOU have to help you prep for 24 Speed!
The goal of this session is to help you prep as much as you can before the big event! This session is for our first-timers, those who have participated in 24 Speed before & want to learn some tips and tricks, and anyone else who is interested!
For more information on the 24 Speed Filmmaking Competition, please contact Cindy Centeno at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, January 18, 2019
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Ford Classroom, Laptop Cart
- Swem Library