The Kyle collaboration lab located on the ground floor of Swem Library is a drop in and bookable place for W&M faculty.
- The lab can accommodate 6-8 persons.
- The lab is equipped with Blu-ray player and 3 MAC workstations .
- Projection is possible from a laptop via VGA or DVI connections or through one of the dedicated MAC workstations. These sources can be projected either on the wall via a projector mounted to a ceiling and/or a 50” HD flat panel display.
- The room is equipped with a touch panel for operating and routing the projection systems.
- Color printing is available.
- The lab is equipped with a variety of analog to digital conversion options (audio, video, document and slide scanning).